Mladošću u mojoj krvi kitno's schermafbeelding
    Aangemeld
    5 april 2006
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Reputatiekracht

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door MAGICA Bekijk bericht
    Zal Santos alleen maar meer geld gaan opleveren want tot 2014 blijft Neymar echt niet in Brazilie.
    Maar wel een mooi stukje clubliefde natuurlijk als je de club op deze manier nog meer miljoenen laat verdienen.
    Ik denk dat hij tot na het WK 2014 in eigen land bij Santos blijft opa. Pelé is zijn grote idool, en hij wil bij Santos in de voetsporen treden van deze legende. Verder hoeft hij nu ook gezien de sponsorinkomsten die fors zijn gestegen voor het geld niet naar Europa te gaan. Met zijn nieuwe contract en vooral de merchandising daarom heen verdient hij miljoenen, en hij voelt zich uitstekend thuis bij Santos. Neymar is daar de grote ster, en dat wil hij ook graag zijn, en bij een Europese topclubs zou hij een van de zoveel sterren zijn. Indien de Brazilianen het WK winnen in 2014, en hij nog bij Santos speelt dan zal hij daar een eeuwige legende zijn, en voor een deel in de voetsporen treden van Pelé.

Ik kijk uit naar het WK voor clubteams, want Santos en Neymar zullen alles er aan doen om dit WK rte winnen. Danilo mocht ook niet eerder dan na afloop van het WK voor clubteams bij Santos vertrekken.

Santos heeft verder ook geen reden om hem te verkopen, want met de merchandising zullen ze de komende jaren miljoenen incasseren, en de ploeg is financieel gezond.

Santos president, Luis Alvaro de Oliveria Ribeiro, believes keeping Neymar can make the Paulista club become the third most poplar club in Brazil.
    After the announcement of Neymar continuing with the club up untill the 2014 World Cup, Luis Ribeiro spoke of his dream to put Santos amongst the top three most poplar clubs in Brazil.

''We will be the third most poplar club in Brazil by 2014 and close to the two largest clubs (Flamengo and Corinthians).'' He continued, ''In the next ten years we want to be the most poplar.''

Santos are believed to currently hold the eighth largest fan base in Brazil, with approximately five million fans coming from Santos.
    Lucas wants Sao Paulo stay

On the same day Neymar confirmed he'll be staying with Santos up until the 2014 World Cup, Sao Paulo's Lucas also revealed his intention to remain in Brazil.
    Like Neymar, 19 year old Lucas Moura is wanted by some of the biggest clubs in Europe. Despite the temptation to play along side some of the biggest names in world football, Lucas revealed he is not willing to leave Brazil just yet.

''I don't think about it now,'' the Sao Paulo number 7 said. ''My head is focused here in Sao Paulo, in the last five league games, that will be the games of my life. I want to help Sao Paulo qualify for the Copa Libertadores''

Lucas' renewed his contract with Sao Paulo earlier on this year, with the deal running up until the end of 2015.

With five games remaining in the 2011 Brasileirao championship, Sao Paulo currently sit eighth in league, five points off fifth placed Flamengo. Providing Vasco finish in the top five, having already qualified for next year's Libertadores following their Copa do Brasil triumph, finishing fifth will guarentee Sao Paulo a chance to compete against South America's finest.

''We know that the Libertadores is a very important competition, every player wants to play in it. I'm no different, I want to compete in the best championships. I want to play my football here, win titles and build my story with Sao Paulo. When it's time to go, I will know, my parents will know. Now I want to help.''

Menezes confirms starting XI to face Gabon
    The Selecao head coach has confirmed his starting eleven for Thursdays friendly tie against Gabon.
    Brazil are scheduled to face Gabon on Thursday, 18:00 GMT, at the Stadium de la l'amitie Sino-Gabonaise in Libreville.

After Wednesday's training session, coach Mano Menezes confirmed his starting line up.

Starting XI: Diego Alves, Fabio, Luisao, David Luiz, Adriano; Sandro, Elias, Hernanes, Bruno Cesar; Jonas & Hulk.

Barcelona wing back, Daniel Alves is suspended for the game, following his sending off against Mexico in October.

La Nostra Unica Fede MAGICA's schermafbeelding
    Aangemeld
    18 november 2006
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Reputatiekracht

Standaard

Meestal gebeurt het andersom denk niet dat Neymar dit leuk vind.

Onderwerp Informatie